The Ramsey Mine Silver Project
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Ramsey Silver Project
- Located in mining friendly Arizona, U.S.A.
- 2 hours west of Phoenix on Interstate 10
- Historic production of 1370 gpt (~40 opt) Ag
- 41 existing 1960’s underground drill holes
- Intercepts up to 46 meters 304 gpt (8.87 opt) Ag
- Lead and zinc present but not assayed
- Large untested adjacent geophysical anomaly
- Huge upside potential for large deposit size
- 100% ownership with royalty buy-outs
- Click here to view the Corporate Presentation
- Click here to view the IP Presentation
- Click here to view the Drill Program Summary
Silver mineralization occurs in high grade epithermal veins up to 12 feet wide, and in disseminated or stockwork veining in footwall rocks adjacent to the Ramsey vein. The veins are epithermal fissure fillings with banded, crustiform, and drusy textures, and comprise mixtures of goethite-hematite, manganese oxides, barite, black to grey to brown to clear calcite, quartz, and minor amounts of wulfenite, vanadenite, and silver oxides. Minor amounts of galena and sphalerite are reported, but were not observed above the 299 level. The Ramsey vein follows a fault contact to a depth of 528 feet. Unprospected zone of black calcite + quartz veins 10-12 meters wide east side of property In dry creek drainage that cuts down through alluvium on both sides of the drainage, located about 750 meters from the Ramsey Mine.
May 2017 Drill Program In April 2017 drill pad and road construction began in preparation for the upcoming drill campaign scheduled to commence May 1. Arizona Silver will be drilling the northern geophysical anomaly which is 20 times larger than the anomaly over the Ramsey mine location. Read more
2016 Drill Program On November 28, 2016 Arizona Silver commenced core drilling on the Ramsey Mine silver project. A total of 1,700 feet of core in two fences of holes were drilled in this Phase 1 drilling program. One fence of holes tested the southern end of the old Ramsey Mine workings which mined a high-grade silver vein from the surface down to the 529 (ft) Level, and the other fence of holes tested the northern end of the old Ramsey mined out area.